Open Creative Survey N°16 : MOOC as a business asset is a teasing quiz for the mini MOOC "From knowledge management to organic MOOC"
Your experience in MOOC
- Have you ever taken a tutorial ?
- Have you ever produced an animated slideshow ?
- Have you ever attended to webinar ?
- Have you ever attended to a MOOC ?
- Would you think that MOOC could be a efficient vehicule to provide for consulting services ?
- Would you say that a MOOC is a social network, but dedicated to grow knowledge ?
- Do you think that a "Personal MOOC" could go live ?
- Would you say that a MOOC is like a movie, but for learning purposes ?
- Would you rely on polls to expect a MOOC meet your professional /business objectives ?
- Should a MOOC meta data include references and credits ?
- Should the producer state transparently how the intellectual property of student input is handled ?
- Would you support the project of a low cost MOOC, so each college teacher can have his own MOOC at no marginal cost ?